The FactoryHub integration platform offers manufacturing companies a solid basis for setting up management systems. The modular structure of FactoryHub enables the user to create customized systems for a wide variety of industries and processes.
The constantly expanded module box currently contains function modules for setting up production management systems (FactoryHub.MES) and simulation-based service levels (FactoryHub.SIM).
The focus of the development was on the future security of the FactoryHub-based systems, which is expressed in the following features:
- Extensibility: A high degree of adaptability and flexibility ensures that the systems adapt to your processes and not vice versa.
- Standardization: By using them in various projects for different customers, our modules have attained a stable product maturity. Standardized interfaces between the modules allow easy connection to existing third-party systems.
- Cost efficiency: Thanks to the modular system, only those modules need to be purchased that are actually needed.
- Platform independence: The use of state-of-the-art web technologies allows FactoryHub to be used on different platforms, both on the server side (Windows / Linux) and on the client side (Windows / Linux / MacOS / iOS / Android). This makes it possible to use the applications on office PCs as well as on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
The platform offers cross-module cross-sectional functions that can be used uniformly in all systems. These include:
- Reporting: The integrated and configurable reporting functionality offers support for operative evaluations as well as aggregated management summaries (e.g. OEE)
- Connectivity: As no two shop floors are the same, FactoryHub has a large number of connectors to a wide variety of systems and systems, e.g.:
- Plant controls (e.g. Siemens S7)
- ERP / PPS (e.g. SAP ERP)
- Legacy systems
- User administration: FactoryHub has an integrated, role-based user and rights administration that can be adapted to your organizational structure. Alternatively, existing authentication systems (e.g. Active Directory) can be easily integrated.
- Security: The networking of production IT involves new risks with regard to the reliability and confidentiality of production data. FactoryHub takes this circumstance into account with an integrated security infrastructure that effectively protects against unauthorized access and malicious manipulation.